Monday, January 5, 2015

Curtains for the Argosy Trailer

(www.viewrvs.com)

We have a 1976 Argosy trailer that we've fixed up and remodeled.  I finally finished sewing the curtains for it!  I used earth magnets to attach them to the walls for ease in taking them off and on.


We painted the walls and cupboards white and put in an ikea butcher block countertop, sink, and faucet. I sewed lined curtains in a red fabric purchased at fabric.com to lend the all-white decor some cheerful color.  We also put wood-look vinyl on the floor.  (I need to work on a backsplash.  Any ideas?)


We reupholstered the couch cushions in grey (The curtains here dip a bit on the top as they have to go around some bunk bed frames).  I also sewed vinyl cushions using this online tutorial for the front table, so they would withstand kid-use.  All in all, I think it turned out great.  

BEFORE PICTURE:

Below is not a picture of our argosy, but this is similar to what ours looked like inside before we remodeled.  I love our new look!

(airforums.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment